Friday, April 27, 2012

Sight Word List and Tests COMPLETED! :)


GrrrrI know I’m a total newbie (is that term still used? – lol) to the whole blogging world, but can someone please tell me how to embed font!?!? Pretty please?? :) Apparently, my very cute CK Journaling font does not display correctly unless YOU, the blog visitor, ALSO has the font on YOUR computer/laptop. :( Truly bummed about this. I know. I know. This is a minor setback, but boy does it bug. Especially since it’s really cute font! :D

Anywho! Hope your week flew by as quickly as mine. I had some free time on my hands, so I finished up the sight word list “tests” and am once again sharing with you - my fellow educators!! Please click below and go download the second half of the tests at my TPT store.

Happy Friday!!

Sophia *

Click HERE to go to my TPT store and grab your own copy! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment